Monday, October 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Since I started college, my husband has been the one doing the menu-planning these days. I'm in classes from 8:30-5:15 every Friday. I leave the house @ 7:45 am and don't get home until 6pm. Yes, its a VERY loooooong day. Hubby has Fridays off so he has taken over the menu planning and shopping for me. Here's his plan for this week-

ChiliMac

Wildfire Chicken Nugget Salad

Pizza Bread

Sub Sandwiches

Chicken/Veggie StirFry

Sloppy Joes (with homemade sauce. I bought a can of Manwhich for the first time in ages a couple of weeks ago. The boys complained about how bland it was! LOL! They're used to our "use every bottle thats in the door of the frig" recipe for sloppy joes.)

Jamaican Jerk Pulled Pork Sandwiches on Onion buns served with garlic-lime mayo, chopped mango garnish and sweet potato chips if I can find them around here anymore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy! My menu items are never several words long and NEVER include a small island nation in the title. Let alone a condiment that is several words in length.