
FOR TODAY October, 13 2008...
Outside My Window...the Killdeer birds are squalling loudly!
I am thinking...boy,those birds are LOUD and wondering what on earth has them so riled up!
I am thankful for...yesterday,a wonderful day spent with fellow believers.
From the kitchen...APPLES! My kitchen overfloweth with an over-abundence with apples from our backyard trees. We gave boxes away at church yesterday and I still have so many left!
I am wearing...denim capri's,dark pink tee,sandals,hair in a low ponytail.
I am creating...a 3 page argument paper that cites at least 3 sources. It's hard. I'm not one to argue! :)
I am going... shopping in Shipshe soon. Hopefully today or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow.
I am reading...still more college textbooks. ZZZZZZZ! :)
I am hoping...that all of my mid-term exams go well this week.
I am hearing...computers humming.
Around the house...sleepy dogs, a warm and sleepy boy just getting out of bed.
One of my favorite things...watching all the leaves changing into their fall colors.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: shopping in Shipshe @ my favorite Amish bulk food store, grinding wheat and baking bread,processing all those apples for butter and sauce,maybe a pie too!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
The sunsetting over the soybean field at the end of our road. The field is empty now, the combines came through last week, a sure sign that it is officially Fall despite the beautiful 80+ degree day we enjoyed yesterday!To read even more beautiful DayBooks please visit here: ~The Simple Woman~
4 comments:
What a nice picture. It is definitely hard to believe it is fall when it is hot. :-)
JM
What a gorgeous photo! BTW, thanks for the comments on my daybook last week. :o)
Kristyn
Red sky at night, shepherd's delight! I hope your mid-terms go well.
Have a great week.
Great pic! Thanks for sharing your daybook with us.
~Susan
Post a Comment