I went poking around the dollar stores seeing what I could find in terms of beauty care products and makeup.
It was dismal. I knew it was going to be bad, but I did not expect it to be THAT bad. I'll do a longer write up later but I have to tell ya'll about one product that I found that made me barf alittle in my mouth. Not kidding,people, not kidding at all.
DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU ARE AT ALL SENSITIVE. CONTENTS MAY BE GRAPHIC FOR OUR MORE SENSITIVE READERS.
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
SERIOUSLY.
*
*
*
TURN BACK NOW WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE.
OK. I TRIED TO WARN YOU.
Panrosa Pearl Revitalizing Cream, $1 at Dollar Tree.
Ingredients-
Water, Mineral Oil,...Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...Hydrolyzed Pearl, HORSE FAT...!!!!!
*GAG*
OMG! Can you imagine smearing HORSE FAT on your face?
WTF???
Horse fat, mineral oil AND SLS.
This is a face cream you are to massage on your skin and wear all day.
"... and is gentle enough even for the most sensitive skin."
Ummm. Its got SLS and Urea in it. No. Its not.
"Discontinue use if irritation should occur."
If?
Hows about WHEN.
I actually bought the stuff. Hey, there was only one box left on the shelf. It was only a buck and I wanted to take a picture of it. My guys keep wanting to open it up but I just can't bring myself to let them. I gag just thinking about smelling it, let alone TOUCHING it, god forbid rubbing it on my face.
My apologys if I made anyone sick with this review.
I think I'm going to go vomit now myself.....
2 comments:
Hi Carol,
I agree. Not only at the dollar store but in the pricier drugstore aisle too, its toxic junk.
I wash my face simply with honey (rinsed with water of course) and it softens so you dont need a lotion. If weather is severe you can use lavender after though. Anyway, thats what ive found works well. And its cheap since you use so little each time...
Hope alls well m'dear. Peaceful week to you : ) Wendy
ummm.....
HORSE FAT????????
Call PETA....call the Amish league...call the flight attendant...I need an airsick bag!!!!!
Post a Comment