I decided tonight that since I have a little bit of free time left this summer, reviewing beauty related products and writing about my experiences will be something to pick up again. Now its no lie that I love, seriously loooooooooove expensive makeup and perfume. I rarely can indulge in them though.
I thought since I love high-end stuff so much it might be fun to try things in the opposite direction. Cheap stuff. Not just cheap, reeeeeally cheap, as cheap as cheap can get. This week I'm going to be finding,trying and writing about beauty products you can buy at one of those "everything costs $1" stores. It don't get much cheaper than that.
I am not a professional. I am no expert. I am just a regular gal who has been dinking around the shampoo and makeup aisles for the past 10 years or so. I've learned a little bit about ingredients, what works, what doesn't. I have a semi-decent eye for color. Tomorrow, I'll go do some product shopping and then the testing and writing shall commence.
No comments:
Post a Comment