
Today is my birthday and for some reason, my body decided to celebrate it with a rollicking batch of insomnia. I didn't go to bed last night (this morning) until 12:30am and awoke at 4:38am.
I didn't make my appearance into the world until 8:01 pm so until that exact moment, I am still 37 years old, thankyou. My mother didn't even go into labor with me until 4 in the afternoon anyways, so no need to rush things, least of all my aging! :)
Busy day here yesterday. We had company all day long and I had an appointment to go meet with my academic adviser at the college.
I have my 1st semester schedule set.
I know you all are just dying to see it.
These 1st 4 courses will be taken online.
YAY!
Introduction to Interpersonal Communication (COM 102)
English Composition (ENG 111)
Information Studies and Research Skills (IVY 102)
this one is only a one credit course
Basic Algebra (MAT 050)
And I will be attending one course this semester at the campus-
Introduction to Paralegal Studies (LEG 101)
This one meets on Wednesday afternoons 3-5:50pm.
(I wasn't absolutely 100% ready to declare a major yesterday. But, wow, did that freak everyone out. They definitely like to know what box you need to be funneled into. Soooo, I'm going to start in Paralegal Studies, at least for now.)
That is 13 credit hours worth of classes, a full-time load. I'm more than a little nervous about jumping into college full-time right off the bat, but DH (who has just been an absolute Godsend through out this whole application process. He's been through college before. He knows how to jump through all the hoops.) assures me that I will be able to handle it.
I hope so!
6 comments:
I bet you'll do GREAT!!!! When I went back for a couple semesters, they made me choose a major too. I did not like that. I chose computers, and I wasted my time, because I don't even want to do the whole computer thing now.. :(
HAP-PEEY BIR-TH-DAAAA TOOOO YOUUUUU
HAP-PEEY BIR-TH-DAAAA TOOOO YOUUUUU
HAAAA-PEEEE BIRRRRR-TH DAAAAAA
DEARRRRR CAAAAROLLLLL
HAAAAAPEEEEEE BIRRRRRR-TH DAAAAAAAA
TOOOOOOOOOOO
YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
love,
Heather and Nancy
Oops! I forgot to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Didn't I?! LOL
Hope your day is fun! :)
Happy Birthday !!!! Hope you had a great one!
Oh no, you miss a day and look what happens : ( So a very happy belated birthday to you my friend. Youve been on my mind lately, been meaning to email you...
Peaceful weekend, peaceful Sabbath : ) Wendy
You'll do great in school, I can just tell. I'll be finished with my BA in 2 weeks and I can hardly believe that at 45 (wow) I'm really going to be a college grad!! If I can do it YOU can.
Post a Comment