DH and the boys gave me roses and 6 lottery tickets for my birthday yesterday. I only won $2 on them though, so much for being a millionaire.....
I stuck my hand in our saltwater tank today. I wanted to see what it felt like to have it cleaned by our resident set of cleaner shrimp.
It felt reeeeeeally weird. At first, it was a more than a little scary but then I relaxed and really enjoyed my moment of interaction with this funny little creatures.
*NOTE*That is NOT a picture of my hand. My arm is nowhere near that hairy! LOL! This is just a random picture off of the internet I'm using to illustrate a cleaner shrimp cleaning a persons hand.
1 comment:
YAY for passing a driving test!
ROFL! I was wondering if maybe that was your dh's hand or something ;)
So is that what the little foreign guy was in the fish tank in Finding Nemo?! LOL
Post a Comment