Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bilingual Mass

I'm getting ready to leave for a totally new experence here tonight.

1. Mass on Sunday evening.
2. Its bilingual, Spanish/English.

Plus, I'm kind of in a weird place personally, no longer Protestant but not yet fully Catholic.
RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) doesn't start until Fall and even then, I won't become a full member of the Roman Catholic Church until Easter 2009.
*sigh*
I'm sure time will fly and it will be here sooner than not. Its just SOOO hard to wait.

4 comments:

amy ruth said...

WOW again!

I just barely got into the RCIA program last fall. They had already met two or three times when I started this whole amazing process...thankfully they said I could jump in

(whew)

and I'm really glad because I'm not sure I could have waited (very patiently anyway) for a whole 'nother year!

I feel your pain.


******************

Habla Ud. espaƱol?!

another wow again.


Peace,
Amy (crevola@gmail.com)

amy ruth said...

I often do the evening mass (We'll go to the 8pm in a few hours) It's easier to talk a boy into it. (My youngest -13- is interested but he really likes to sleep in on the weekends - most days, really - and I don't want church attendance to be associated with misery or sacrifice (not at this point)...!

Our hispanic mass is at 1pm - haven't tried it yet.

Okay, I'll quite now :-)

wendybirde said...

Its so good you are following your heart Carol...whatever languages the mass is in : )

Anonymous said...

This is more on the subject of your previous post, but remember how I said I would not cut my hair again? I had to change my mind... I posted about it... ;) I am pretty bummed.... but it'll grow! :)