

My dad meeting his first grandson. He had two daughters and now he has FOUR grandsons. He's still one proud Gramps!!
This is the day we brought him home from the hospital.
He still acts just like this when he doesn't get his way! Same face too!!!
Today he's all smiles!

Happy Birthday, SweetiePie. Yo mama loves you!!! (Yo daddy does too!)
5 comments:
Wow, what a special day for a birthday : ) For my fiance and i its special too, its when we met.
It used to be a really cool feastday in ancient rome...
Peaceful Week : ) Wendy
AWWW...I had to wipe away the tears! What a great kid! He was so tiny! 19 years ago I was on Hilton Head!!!
My sister's bday is today too! I think that is one reason I never did like April Fool's Day...
Happy Birthday to your ds!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Its been a great day generations: my grandparents were married on April 1st, 1931.
Hurray and Happiest of Birthdays to your son!
Amy
Post a Comment