Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Eve

and my house smells of pie!

Andy made a maple pumpkin pie.
Eric made a double layer pumpkin pie and I have a pecan pie baking in the oven as I type.
YUM!

Tomorrow Jon will make a sweet glazed ham in our roaster and I have to assemble a green bean casserole. YUM!

Then we'll all (dogs included) pile into the van and go have a Thanksgiving Day feast in town with friends.

It looks like we're under a Lake Effect Snow watch for tomorrow. Snow would be fun, just so it doesn't rain. The boys have plans to play football and the moms were planning on a long walk in the woods. We also were planning on going into the woods before lunch to harvest some weeds and bittersweet to decorate the tables with. Stomping around in the woods in the snow would be fun! Rain, not so much fun. :(

No comments: