Another sunny, semi-warm fall day. The leaves that are left on the trees are just beautiful against the sun and the sky. I love fall. Is there even a person out there that doesn't love fall? I'm guessing that fall is a pretty popular choice when it comes to answering the "What's your favorite season question."
I'd say winter is my next favorite season and if I HAD to choose between summer and spring, I think I like summer alittle bit better than spring. I'm not a big spring-lover at all. Its too wet, too muddy, still too cold. Late spring is nice though, thats when we can finally get the garden put in and all the annuals planted. Early summer is ok, school lets out and everything is green and lush and the bugs haven't gotten horrid yet and the light is bright-white but not yet blazing hot.
I like winter alot too. I like tromping around outside in the snow and coming inside to a nice warm house and cup of hot tea or cocoa. I love snowstorms (as long as I don't have to drive in them). I love how the falling snow brings a hush to the world. Everything is muffled and its so quiet it almost makes your ears ring.
No comments:
Post a Comment