This shall be my 100th post here at Blogger!
But of course it will be yet another in the long line of well-written, dramatic, action-packed, exciting and informative topics of which I always write.
*ahem*
Not really. No. Not at all.
I don't really know what I want to write about. I've not been able to really write for several months now. But, I keep telling myself that is ok. I'm not writing for any other reason than to document my days here so I can eventually make a book out of the blog or turn the blog into a book. That being said (again) here is what's going on in my house today.
Son#1 is thinking about going away for school this fall. He'd go and live with either my parents or my sister and attend school. My mind can not picture my life w/o him in it. I keep trying to imagine what it's going to be like with him gone. It's inevitable, I know. But I wasn't quite expecting it to happen in less than a year. He also has his work orientation this Thursday. He was going to be going to an orchestra concert Thursday evening. Now he can't, because of work. He is more than likely going to miss going to see the Shakespeare play that we were going to attend with our co-op.
Husbands plans to go to Africa next spring or summer are starting to really take shape now.
Son#2 possibly has an internship at hubby's job in the IT department.
Son#3 is reading (YAY!) a book on how to survive if the world is suddenly taken over by zombies. Hey, at least he's READING!
We gave our little cat a shower last night. She stunk. We put her in the shower stall, shut the door and turned on the water. She was not a happy cat at all. It was just a rinse, but she then groomed herself dry and she is looking and smelling so much better today. I dont' know why, but she is not very good in the "keeping herself well-groomed" department. She was the runt of the litter. We had to get rid of her sister as the sister was a HUGE cat and was bullying the little one and not letting her eat. Little Cat is doing much better since Big Sister went to her new home.
Went to the library today and brought home-
2 art books by Sister Wendy
How Then Should We Live?
Tea Party:20 Themed Tea Parties
Ani's Raw Food Kitchen
125 Best Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes
Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
Art History for Dummies
It was a beautiful warm,sunny fall day. Our maple tree outside in our front yard has turned just a glorious shade of red. It was so pretty against the clear blue sky and warm golden autumn sun today.
I gave 2 weeks notice to my DayCare Babe's mama that I would no longer be able to keep him after Thanksgiving. As much as I loved having him around, my family has too much going on now for me to be able to continue to keep watching him.
No comments:
Post a Comment