Friday, November 2, 2007

Minus 1

Its become blatantly clear to me that if I don't have a real, honest to goodness "reason" to get up out of bed when the alarm goes off, I'm just not going to do it. I'm up before the alarm rings on the days that I need to be, but on my off days, forget it. I try, really I do. I turn it on every evening with the plans of just hopping up out of bed the next morning. Then it rings, I turn it off, think to myself "I really should just get up." Naaaaaa. The room is so cold, the windows are so dark, the bed so soft and cozy and warm, I just lay right back down and drift back to dreamland.

It would have been nice to get a running start on my day today. Its gonna be another busy one, folks. I got an email from a friend last night and she will be coming over for dinner and a visit. I'm glad. We've been friends quite a long time, we used to work together at the library. She got married again a few years ago and moved away. Her family is still in the area so we get to see each other once in awhile. So, I have errands to run this morning, co-op class, chamber music practice this afternoon, company tonight and leaving for a weekend out of town trip tomorrow morning.

It was kinda a crazy day yesterday. I babysit all day and then Daddy and Baby show up at my door around supper time. He wanted to know if I could keep Baby again because the Mama was in a car accident on her way home from work. She is fine, banged up quite abit, but fine. Their truck is probably totaled though.

Oldest Son put our new elliptical together yesterday. He did it totally by himself, no help at all from his dad. So, come Monday there is going to be yet another goal to track!

No comments: