Thursday, November 1, 2007

2 points!!!

I was up and out of bed before my alarm even rang this morning, WOOT! I went ahead and gave myself TWO points for it on my goal tracker, hehe!

And now I'm pretty much wasting all my extra time this morning poking around online and writing about it.

I'm gonna brain-storm todays to-do list while sitting here;

1. Clean up the kitchen
(edited 2:07pm-DONE)
2. Deal with my laundry
(So not done. Its still in the dryer from last night. Its going to be all wrinkled and I'm just putting off having to deal with it. Ugh.)
3. Clean out area of room so DH can put together the new Elliptical we bought last night!
(edited 2:07pm-DONE. 4 bags full of old clothing,books and bed linenes to take to Goodwill.)
4. Make a menu plan for next week
(Semi-done. I looked at the grocery ads online and made a list of good sale items. Just need to incorporate them into meals for the week)
5. Do todays mission from the flylady email that was in my inbox this morning.
(Done)

Yesterday, I had tea with one friend of mine in the late morning then later in the day, I met with another friend of mine and we took our dogs for an hour and a half walk in the woods. Today, I babysit and tomorrow we will have our homeschool co-op 1-3. Football tonight for son#3 and chamber music practice tomorrow after co-op for son#1. He came home last week saying that his little group might have a chance to be hired to play at a wedding. That would be great!

Its November 1st today. Hard to believe. That means Thanksgiving and the holidays are just around the corner. I'm kinda looking forward to them this year for some reason. We're getting together with friends on Thanksgiving, my parents are hosting Christmas this year and are putting us up in a hotel room. We aren't involved in a church anymore (well, I'm not) so there is none of that busy-ness to get wrapped up in. Our first semester of school ends, I think, around Christmas time. I need to order next semesters books end of this month, start of next at the latest. I also want to order a new swimsuit for myself. We're going to go back to the waterpark resort again in January, this time with a big group of homeschoolers/unschoolers from all over the US and even Canada. Wrestling season starts now this month too. I think practices must have started up in the schools already as well. I think this is hubby's 20th year as an official.

I took my two older teens out yesterday to apply for seasonal help positions out at Target. We're all hoping they get jobs! Maybe then they'll stop sponging off of us! LOL! Nooooot likely, not likely at all!

1 comment:

Heather said...

yeah you for getting up early!!! kudos, my friend!!!