Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Birthday to me.

Today is my birthday. I am now 43 years old. I don't feel THAT old.  My kids think I am THAT old. :)


No big celebrations today.  We went to Michigan on Sunday and visited 3 winerys with my oldest son and his partner.  That was a blast.  Drinking with ones adult children is always so much fun! We bought two nice bottles of wine,both white. One slightly dryer for me and one on the sweeter side for husbeast.  No reds although I sampled a few that were delish.  Reds tend to run the risk of giving me migraines,sadly,so we stuck to the whites for our purchases.


I hope to try blogging again regularly. I miss writing.  Its so much fun to be able to go back and read my archives.  Big,gaping holes in them for the past few years nonetheless.

No comments: