I don't usually blog in the evening. Not sure why. Protestant/Puritanical work ethic I suppose of early to bed and early to rise. THat and I used to write morning pages ala The Artists Way and one was supposed to write them as soon as rising out of bed as one could. Bad Idea. Even if I'm up and out of bed early I'm basically a walking zombie for several hours. I don't want to put out in the early morn. I'd much rather take in as much coffee and air and blogs and sunshine and reruns of criminal or medical shows until about noon, thank you.
I sat on the sofa all day. All damn day. Got up long enough to grab something to eat and/or drink and pee and then it was schlumping back onto our sofa that has big plump over stuffed cushions and back and arms. Snuggled deep down into the furniture and then pulled the warm knitted yummy coziness of the GIGANTIC blanket that I'd been knitting on for weeks and weeks and finally finished on Monday over my lap. Put my laptop on my lap over the knitted cocoon and waited while the cats and kitten (we have 3 adult cats and 1 baby cat) settled down on top of me. It was warm,it was cozy,it was snuggly,it was goooooood.
(sleepy kittah sleeps on schlumpy sofa back)I worked for hours and hours and hours on my castle in CastleVille, on facebook. Cause I wanted it to be as accurately arrange like a REAL castle. Crazy,lazy day of rearranging pixels into an semi-realistic castle and lands. In that regard, I got tons of work done. MIllions and billions of pixels now reside in their proper order over on my facebook account. HA! Who you callin' slacker...???
No comments:
Post a Comment