Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blogity

I think I'm going to try blogging again. I am tired of Facebook. It sucks up my time like nothing else online ever has. . I spent the good part of last week doing nothing (seriously, nothing) but playing xanga games on FB. Games I play-
  • Frontierville
  • Farmville
  • Fishville
  • CafeWorld
  • Treasure Island
  • Mafia Wars
  • Poker
Oh and the doesn't even count how many other games such as the million versions of Solitaire, or brick-busters, gem-busters, a**-busters (ok, not really, I made that one up). that you can play on FB and compete against your friends and even total strangers and earn badges (BADGES!!!) each week.
Ugh.
Put a fork in me, I'm done.
I have other things to do, thank you. Things like clean my house, walk my dogs, cook my hard-working husband a hot meal, read good books, knit pretty things for myself and for Christmas presents for my loved ones. Maybe even resurrect my long defunct blog and see if I can get back into my writing life of which I left behind two years ago when I tried to go to college as a middle-aged housewife and ended up not with a degree but rather with a quietly screaming case of clinical depression.
Maybe.

No comments: