Thursday, March 11, 2010

that was then this is now

Two weeks (ish) after I posted about being back on the meds and having no problems with anxiety just the black hell of depression I got hit by the anxiety train so hard I wasn't sure I could get back up.
Wow.
It was hell and it was THE WORST WEEK of my life. Ever. At one point during a major panic attack I actually blacked out for a few seconds probably from hyper-ventilating. Not cool. My husband had to take a week off of work and come home to stay with me.

I am now very happy to report that my meds seem to be working better every day and I am feeling much better,much more able to cope and much more like myself again.

Blog is back open for the time being. I miss writing. I don't know what I'm going to do with it here but we shall see and it probably won't be boring. :)

No comments: