Saturday, January 30, 2010

Back on the Fluox again. As well as xanax and antibiotics for a scorching case of strep throat. Went to a new lady doc yesterday. I like her. She's close to my own age,way less intimidating than the old doc, easier to talk to,blah,blah,blah. 20 mg scrip for the flux, 3 month supply, after 3 months if we need to take it up to 40 we will or just continue on on the 20 if that works. We shall see. 15 pill of xanax .25mg to take as needed for anxiety. Anxiety hasn't been too much of an issue this time around though, just the ****ing deep,dark,black abyss of depression that's kept me in my bed for most of the past couple of weeks. Meh.

Almost 24 hours since my 1st dose. I'm fu**ing tired. What else is new. Always fu**ing exhausted no matter how much I sleep. Probably totally unrelated to the meds and more because of the D*** throat infection from Hades that decided to take up residence in my throat this week.

God, all I fu**ing want to do is feel normal again.

No comments: