Monday, November 2, 2009



November 2,2007

Outside my window...
Our tree is letting go of her glorious fall foiliage
I am thinking...
SO much todo, how fast the time goes
I am thankful for...
new jobs, old friends, fresh starts

From the kitchen...
A fresh pot of coffee (half-caf,though :(, I am trying hard to cut back on my caffeine intake)

I am wearing...
jeans and an old tee shirt from one of my kids.
I am creating...
order out of chaos. At least that's what I'm shooting for...

I am going...
south soon, to the hills!!!
I am reading...
"Following Francis. The Franciscan Way for Everyone
I am hoping...
my oldest gets home from his first day at a new job soon.
I am hearing...
. A doggie who needs her nails trimmed walking around on the wood floors.
Around the house...
2 of the 3 boys are gone to school and work.
One of my favorite things...
having my choice of THREE different creamers for my afternoon cuppa
A few plans for the rest of the week:
pack and clean,pack and clean, pack and clean some more.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


"Whatever you did for the least of these, my Brethren, you did for Me."

3 comments:

carol said...

Forgive how messed up the entry is. It posted weird and blogger is acting weird and won't let me edit it properly. :(

Anonymous said...

I hate it when blogger does that!

dtbrents said...

Coffee is good. I hope your daughter likes her new job. I like your picture. Thanks for sharing. Doylene