I don't know yet. One the one hand, I've been here for a while and it is my history saved in those archives. I blog mostly on the good things that are going on in my life but behind the scences is not always as pretty as the parts I do show. Looking back on some of those old posts on what was compared to what is now can be painful and/or bittersweet. I'm thinking maybe a new place without the history and the baggage might be good.
While I don't have many readers at all here, I do have a few people in my 3D life that know (or at least knew) I blogged here. If I move, I like the idea of starting over and keeping my online life much,much,much more anonymous than I let this one become.
2 comments:
um... i vote "no" on the get a new blog idea. this one works just fine and some of the people in your 3-d life like to know what's going on with you :)
I was just going to say, as long as you keep in touch with me, I don't care where you blog :)
Post a Comment