I used to blog. Alot. Loved it. I quit. Got on Facebook. Alot. Loved it. Found out it caused waaay too much drama between me and my husband. Quit. Several times. Went back. Quit. Went back. Quit. over and over and over again. My 'friends' got sick of me, some got mad at me, several now refuse to re-add me. That is fine. I learn/ed who loves me, unconditionally, through thick and thin, the good, the bad and the ugly. I now know who loves me for my just being ME and let me tell you the list is a very,very,very short one.
So we shall see how long I decide to write here. I go back and forth between wanting to write, to tell my stories, to share what I've learned and what I know and what I see yet I am still a very,very,very introverted and private person. Some of that is probably because I'm not always the best judge of who to talk to and share with and I've made bad choices and mistakes and have gotten my ass roasted because of it. I don't know. I don't know who reads this blog anymore. I know folks in my 3D life used to, maybe they still do and I don't know if I want to risk sharing my life here, in a spot where I am not just an anonymous blog on the internet. Maybe I'll stay here, maybe I won't, maybe I'll shut it all down again and move somewhere where I can start fresh, new and unknown or maybe I'll just stay here and write what I write, my story and my truth and whoever, known or unknown, stumbles across here and reads it can deal with their own reactions to my words. What you see is what you get. Take it or leave it.
1 comment:
FB actually causes drama between my husband and I, too. I do not like that fact, but it is a personality difference. A big one. And I have decided we are going to be mature enough to get through it. ;) haha
Post a Comment