Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm a little late...

FOR TODAY...
Outside My Window...is cold,grey rain.

I am thinking...that I really need to get off the computer and go work on my homework.
I am thankful for...a kind and gentle husband who has put up with me for 20+ years

From the kitchen...beef and noodles!

I am wearing...my pajamas,despite the fact I've been up and out of bed for hours now.
I am going...to class later on today.

I am reading...textbooks and Remembrance Of Things Past by Proust.

I am hoping...things get better soon.

I am hearing...rain outside my windows,sons keyboard clicking next to me,bubbles in the fishtank.

Around the house...crumbs on the diningroom table,coffecups by the sofa and two furry dogs curled up sleeping on the furniture.

One of my favorite things...a fresh bar of Ivory Soap is waiting for me in the shower this morning.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I always have homework to do and its really starting to annoy me.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Picture of Mama geese or ducks with their babies all lined up behind them always make me smile. This was taken Spring 2007,in the canal over by Shanklin Park.

No comments: