Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Morning

FOR TODAY ...
Outside My Window... the morning sun is bright belying the cold nip in the air.

I am thinking...about all that I must try and get done today.

I am thankful for...a close family and good friends.

From the kitchen...the smell of onions lingers from last nights supper.

I am wearing...jeans,tee and lime green Crocs.

I am creating...lots and lots of college coursework.

I am going...grocery shopping today.

I am reading...far too many textbooks and not enough literature.

I am hoping...I passed my algebra mid-term on Friday. Math is just not my forte.

I am hearing...my eldest son getting ready to leave for class.

Around the house...lay a big jumble of computer and electronic cords and shoes, lots and lots of shoes,kicked off and left to lay where the fall.

One of my favorite things...sunlight on fall foilage

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: do my best to keep up with all of my homework AND try to keep the house in relative order as well. No small task. :-\

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

One wouldn't think that such a small pile of books could generate such mountains of homework each week, but they sure do! They also cost a fortune as well.

3 comments:

Sweet Woodruff said...

Blessings on your homework. What a drag! But it will pay off, right?

Take care and God bless you this week.

momofmhasr said...

hope you passed too.

A happy heart at home said...

I hope you passed, too. Math's not my forte, either. Sunlight on fall foliage - I love it!

~Susan