I opened up my math book yesterday and took a look at it. I think I'm finished before I even start. Seriously. And its just pre-Algebra.
You know how some people are dyslexic? My oldest son is. He struggled for years with reading and writing. I can't explain it technically,its just something in his brain. I seriously think there is something wrong with my brain that causes me NOT to be able to understand math. I can do basic math, no problem, but you get past the basics of add,subtract,multiply and divide, I can't do it. Really, I try,but I just can't do it. I don't understand it. The numbers,letters and symbols just get all jumbled up and float around on the page and I can't do it.
I had such high hopes for school. How on earth I am going to pass not only this PRE algebra but next semester I've got to pass algebra. Oh, why? whywhywhywhywhy?? I have barely passed or just plain flunked every single math class that I have ever sat in past the 6th grade.
I mean seriously. I've lived 38 years of my life (quite productively,thankyouverymuch) with having to know whatever it is in that picture. WHY do I have to know it now? *WAAAHHH*There goes my GPA.....
1 comment:
Oh no! Don't give up yet! I bet there are tons of helps online you can turn to! Email me your problems and I can try to help you!
Just don't give up yet! :)
Post a Comment