Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tests

We graduated Sons #1 and #2 Sunday afternoon. Their dad presented them with their diplomas during a little service out on our lawn*, surrounded by our dearest family and friends. It was a sweet moment.

We threw one rockin' party* for them! It started at 1pm and didn't end until 10pm. Who knew that us homeschoolers could party like rock stars. Erm, rock stars that go to bed at 10 pm that is, LOL!

Today at 1pm, I go and take placement exams. Its the final step I have to take before I can sign up for courses. YAY! I'm nervous, but YAY!! I'm sure I'll do fine on the language section and tank on the math section. Good grief, I haven't taken an exam in 20 years. I want to be a preschool teacher, why on earth do I need to know algebra? Unless they start teaching that in preschool these days? Anyways, wish me luck!

Hopefully now that kids are graduated, parties are thrown and cleaned up after and exams have been taken, things will slow done abit, at least for the summer, and I will be able to post more.

*Pictures forthcoming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! Party on, dudes!! (haha, love me some Bill & Ted..)

amy ruth said...

Good luck with the tests! It will come back to you !

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!