I was robbed last night.
Our van and Andy's car were gone through and my purse was stolen out of it.
Thank God, the only thing taken was a 2 weeks worth of grocery money and money for Andy and Alex's graduation party. I'm just sick to my stomach over this.
The police department called this morning saying someone had found my purse out on a nearby county road and had turned it into them. I had no idea it had been stolen. I got every thing back, purse, keys, driver license, wallet, cellphone. Thank God. Just the $$$ is gone. We'll be a little short on cash now, but $$$ is certainly replaceable. The cars could have been taken, the house could have been broken into.
Prayers for me and my family would certainly be appreciated.
I've never had anything like this happen to me before and I'm still shaking.
5 comments:
Ugh. Sorry to hear about this. Glad you all are safe.
Yes, of course. I will surely pray for you and your family, Carol.
Peace and hugs,
Amy
Hi Carol
Wow, i am so sorry this happened! Prayers mega comong.
Its funny a similar thing happened to my fiance soem time back, his car was broken into and they stole his little fanny pack and dumped most of the contentsout on the sidewalk as they were fleeing so he got most of it back..some valuebles were gone for sure, but the sentimental stuff remained and that meant the most.
Im really sorry you lost your grocery money though, that really hurts. I wish i could invite you over right now for tea....
Peaceful and healing weeknd,
Wendy
Oh lands. I would be shaking too. And crying. But I am so glad that you got your belongings back at least!
What an awful thing to have happened!!!
I am glad to hear that you are all safe!!! So sorry about the $$$, too.
Post a Comment