Monday, March 24, 2008

Maybe its because I am the mother to so many sons that this image moves me almost to tears.

I hope everyone had a peaceful and Blessed Holy Week and Easter. Mine was beautiful, moving and very meaningful. Much is happening, much is changing in my life and in the life of my family.

Don't worry, its all good and positive changes, just not ones that I am ready or willing to blog about just yet.

I know my blog posts have been few and far between and I honestly don't know when or even if that is going to change.

Thank you for reading and for being interested in my humble little written accounts of my very humble and little life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wendybirde said...

That really ~is~ a moving picture Carol.

And with the writing thing, maybe sometimes our lives need to wear a viel so to speak. I'm excited about what is unfolding for you : )

Peaceful weekmy friend : ) Wendy

amy ruth said...

Hi Carol,

Its fun to hear back from YOU!

Thanks! Yours is pretty and wavy too. Sounds like you've missed it once it got chopped. I really didn't miss mine - much - but now that is is longer again (just past my shoulders) I'm glad. I feel more me...and I love clipping it up with a chopstick or a pencil, that kind of thing.

Has your hair been mostly long or do you cut it fairly often?

Our kids are older now ... I was just thinking that its easier to care for short hair with little kids but then I've never really done much haircare, and short was more of a bother - gel and all - to keep it from 'poofing'

Amy