Everybody's ready for spring.
All of us here are getting so tired of being cooped up inside all day long. We're getting grumpy and snappish with each other. All I seem to be doing is endless rounds of housework and breaking up fights between the kids.
It's March already though. I keep telling the kids when they complain about the weather and Spring not being here yet that Spring will come, it HAS to come, its never NOT come. It's so hard to be patient though.
I've been occupying myself with planning, planning the kitchen re-do, planning the garden.
I'm going to try something new this year, Square-Foot Gardening. I am CRAVING fresh,home-grown,organic vegetables. We grilled burgers over the weekend and while they were very,very tasty, all I could think of was how much better this meal will be in the summer with garden tomatoes for the burgers and sweet corn and watermelon. MMMMMMMMMMM!
Until then, I try to be content inside, sleeping under my rose-covered duvet (I bought this at Target over the weekend, originally priced @ $80, marked down to $19.99. SCORE!!!)

(I like the bright slash of sunlight on the wall in this pic. Its reflecting off the new snow that fell last night. *sigh* Spring, where are you??!!)and knitting fuzzy little skunks for my favorite nephew.
(Hey Sis, I need your address so I can get this mailed.)
2 comments:
That IS a pretty comforter Carol!
Peaceful Weekend to you m'dear : ) Wendy
Ah Spring....when?!
We had snow yesterday. Freaky!
Post a Comment