Oldest son will be attending college in the fall!
He and his dad visited the school today and he is good to go for fall of 08! In fact, he can start registering for classes at the end of March. Even better......he qualifys for enough grants and financial aid that it's not going to cost us anything out of pocket. In fact, he's getting enough aid that it looks like he's not going to have to have a job either. If he wants pocket money, he'll have too, but everything else looks like its going to be covered.
I'm SO happy for him. He's really excited about it. We've spent most of tonight going over the course catalog. From the way he talks, it looks like he's going to be going into the Medical Laboratory field. He's going to start here,small and local, but his main goal is to eventually have a career in Drug Research.
I'm so proud of him!
He's going to do great in college.
Who knows, maybe he'll be the one to discover a cure for cancer someday!
3 comments:
let him know we're cheering for him!
Yay! I pray it will be an amazing experience for him : )
And i love the google reader idea too on the sidebar, just may copycat you there, been looking for a good way to share favorite articles
Hope alls well with you Carol. I'm feeling better, the fever has gone waaaay down though the sinus pain and dizzyness are still there.
Hope you have a womderful week, filled with comforting sounds and your warm fresh sourdough bread : ) Wendy
Congratulations to your Son! I am sure you're one proud mama. :)
I am stopping by from the Bloggy Giveaway. Thank you for entering my contest for the Motivated Moms. There was another winner, but I hope you'll stop by time to time. :)
Post a Comment