Sunday, February 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


All recipes this week (except the chili) are out of the Kraft Food & Family Magazine, Winter 2008.
My mom signed me up a year or so ago for this free magazine, I'm glad she did. This months edition is awesome! Everything I've made out of it has been a hit with the family.

In no particular order-

Chili-Mac (chili served over macaroni, topped with shredded cheese)

Foil-Pack Taco Chicken
(2nd time to make this recipe. It is goooood! The kids get a kick out of opening their own little foil packet of dinner, heck, so do I. Then again, we are very easily amused.)

One Pot Salsa Beef Skillet

Country Salisbury Steak
(I looooove me some Salisbury Steak! Reminds me of eating TV dinners as a kid.)

Slow Cooker Orange-BBQ Pulled Pork

Tangy Pork Chop Stuffing Bake

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We get the Kraft Magazine every season and my house, and I love it too. My mom and fight over who gets to keep the copy though. :)

Sarah said...

Looks great! The foil pack chicken sounds fun . . . I've done fish in packets and more "Asian style" packets but never tacos . . . please post the recipe if it is a hit!

Have a great week!
Sarah

Heather said...

sounds yummy! What time is dinner? :)
Great seeing you today...we are waterlogged and sore, but what a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh it sounds yummy at your house this week!