Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


Rough night?

Happy WW!

12 comments:

~michelle pendergrass said...

Oh man! That is precious!!! LOL

Do you talk for your dog? We always narrate what we think the dogs should be saying. ;)

Amy said...

I love this one! Happy WW!

elexisb said...

Ha! In response to your comment on my WW pic... I tend to look like THAT in pictures without even trying! Hahahaha!

Jennifer Crosswhite said...

Love it! My best friends growing up had a dog just like that. Reminds me of him.

Carey said...

He doesnt look like he wanted his pic taken.
Thanks for stopping by.

Barbara said...

And to think some people only take pics of people and dogs at their best. He looks like a patient fellow, if a little worse for wear.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I've had mornings I look like that. Um...today, in fact. Happy WW!

Nissa said...

"Five more minutes!" *hits the snooze button*

That looks like me in the A.M.!
Happy WW!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

what a sweetie!!
You've been tagged...check my blog for details!!!

Tammy and Parker said...

He looks just like I feel....



Tammy and Parker

Rose said...

Oh My Gosh! He is too much! Cute. Adorable. Precious. Darling.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on Wed. the week got by me.