Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tagged on Thursday

1. 10 Years ago; 1998.
Oh boy, I don't even know if I can remember back that far.....
Eric just turned 3. Jon's grandfather had just died. We were living in LaPorte. Just starting out on our homeschooling journey, we were using Konos back then.

2. 5 things on my to do list today;
1. Blog
2. Figure out what to fix for supper
3. Clean up the kitchen
4. Visit Heather and her fish
5. Try to stay awake, I'm soooooo sleepy today

3. Things I would do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire;
1. Pay off all our bills
2. Stop worrying about how we're going to put our kids through college
3. Move!
4. Buy a horse
5. Help people


4. 3 of my bad habits;
1. I am a LAZYLAZY girl.
2. I *heart* caffeine
3. I tend to throw things when I'm REALLY angry

5. 5 Places I have lived;
1. Goshen
2. LaPorte
3. Dunlap
4. in 2 trailers
5. in 3 apartments


6. 5 Jobs I have had:
1. Shasta Industry(summer of 1987)
2. Dental Assistant ((1987-1988) I was just 16 when I started this job Really!)
3. Dietary Aide @ GGH (1988-1989)
4. Library Assistant at GPL ((2000-2002) this was my 2nd favorite job EVER!)
5. Mom since 1989 (my best job EVER!)

7. Things most people don't know about me;
I am horribly, excruciatingly shy. You probably wouldn't know that by just looking at me, 'cause I've worked really hard to overcome it. I am seriously not as outgoing as I probably look. If it were up to me, I'd never leave my house, but for the sake of my kiddos and husband, I've learned to be much more outgoing and sociable.

Ok, if you read this, consider yourself tagged....

3 comments:

Amy said...

Carol, HI I'm glad you found me, how have you been? I miss you :)

Heather said...

Nancy was here...now she's gone...left her name to carry on...those who knew her, knew her well...those who don't...really miss out!
Love ya!
Nancy

Carrie said...

i work in a library too (as you once did) and I share your shyness! As much as I want to stay at home (and one day be a stay at home mommy) it would only make me want to stay home all the time!! *sigh* you are making me miss home!!