
My frig was pretty gross to begin with but there is nothing' like a bright harsh flash on the camera to highlight every smudge,spill, smear and grime.
AFTER-I didn't scrub it down as good as I could have. Uncle Sam is graciously returning a nice chunk of our money this year via a nice sized tax refund. A new frig is going to be purchased soon. The one we have is almost 20 years old, original to when the house was built. Its time for a new one.
Yes, its alittle bare. A grocery shopping trip is planned for this afternoon and my pantry and cupboards are always full, we won't starve. :)My silverware drawer was also a mess-
AFTER-
I didn't realize that all of our spoons have disappeared! Seriously, that is all that we have right now. One tablespoon, one teaspoon and two iced teaspoons. I don't know where on earth they all went. I'll grab a some replacements tonight at the store and I guess we won't have soup for supper!
5 comments:
I just wrote a post about cleaning the frig the other day (with videos) scroll down when you visit for links.
You can buy spoons at Walmart cheap. I think 4 for a dollar.
Visit my new homemaking blog
http://heartofwisdom.com/heartathome
we made a puppy toy box for Tackle Tuesday.
Very nice job! My knives were disappearing and when I cleaned the cabinet below the silverware drawer I found them, they had fallen behind the drawer and down into the cabinet!
Will you come and clean my fridge now?
:)
Hey, you up for tea sometime this week? Or early next?
Last time I was home... I forced my mom into letting me clean out her silverware drawer (plus the two junk drawers under it). I cannot believe I have eating off of that silver, there was some disgusting things in that drawer.
Looks so much better!!! Great job!
Post a Comment