Hubby and I welcomed our youngest son into the world!

This was taken the day we brought him home.
He was about 24 hours old in the above picture.

Here he is at about 6 weeks. He was a BIG boy, 9lbs 9 ounces at birth and obviously a very healthy eater! Still is.
He was definitely my happiest baby.


He's kept that sense of humor even as he's grown up into a handsome young man.

15 years ago, I was 22 years old. 22! And had just born my 3rd son in as many years. I look back on it now and think, "What on earth were we thinking?" But, you know, its worked out. Things have always worked out.
God is faithful.
God is good.
Happy 15th Birthday, AirBear!
I am so proud to be your mom!!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIC!!! (not Alex!) :)
That is such a sweet post!! :)
Post a Comment