What a great response!
Comments are now closed and I will pick,post and notify the winners tomorrow morning sometime before Noon EST.
Thanks so much for participating!!
ITEM#1-
JJill Bag
This is a beautiful mauve leather bag from J Jill.It'd make a really roomy purse or a small tote. Barely used, I was going to sell this on Ebay, but I want to bless someone with it instead. We are a smoke-free home but do have several dogs and cats, just FYI.
ITEM#2-
Cookbook
This is a great cookbook if you are looking to A) Eat seasonally and/or B) Incorporate more fresh fruit and veggies into your diet. Gently used, it does have some writing in it and the Baked Oatmeal page is kinda splattered up, sorry! :) I have far too many cookbooks and this is one that I just don't use enough to keep.ITEM##
Charlotte Mason Book
Again, just slightly used. I bought this at a used book store last year. I LOVE this book and it is so hard to let it go. You have to promise me it will go to a good home! :) I wish I had this 14 years ago when we first started homeschooling. My guys are too old and set in their ways now to change. They definitely have their own unique style of learning. Who am I to try and change it for them? :)THE RULES, please read carefully before signing up.
Since I am footing the shipping costs, contest open to U.S. mailing addresses only. Sorry.
You may sign up for any or all of the prizes. Just tell me in your comment which one(s) you'd like. While you may sign up for 1,2 or all 3 of the prizes, I will be awarding only one prize per person. Winners will be determined via some sort of randomness.
Comments are open until 6pm EST on Friday, February 1st.
Drawing will take place sometime during the morning of Saturday, February 2nd with the posting of a winner before Noon EST.
Please leave me some way to contact you if you win, either a link back to your blog or an email addy if you don't have a blog.
Please enter only once. Multiple entrys will be deleted.
Thanks and Good Luck!
244 comments:
1 – 200 of 244 Newer› Newest»I'd love the Charlotte MAson book!
I would love either the cookbook or the Charlotte Mason book. :) Great prizes!
I'd love to win the cookbook. Thanks for the giveaway :)
The Charlotte Mason book looks awesome!! I have a one year old and a three year old. That books sounds great!! Count me in!!
I like bags, I enjoy cooking and I like to read. Either one would be good for me. Thanks!
I'd be thrilled with any of the three.
Ohhh i love them all!
Kelsey(kelsmith1992@gmail.com)
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE #2!
Thanks for the giveaway!
I'd like to sign up for #1 and #2 please!!! I'd addicted to mary poppins purses and cookbooks! :o)
Nikki
I would love the JJill bag.
I LOVE THIS!!!!! Fun, Fun, Fun!!! Please count me in !
gerijones64@hotmail.com
1 and 2 please!
I would love the bag and cookbook. Please enter me.
I would love to be entered for all the prizes. I've been investigating the Charlotte Mason method and would love to read that book. Thanks for hosting!
I would love either the bag or cookbook. I guess I'd probably have to go with the bag if I had to choose. Thanks!
I'd love #1 or #2. Great giveaway! Count me in :0)
bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would love #1 or #2! Thanks for a great giveaway!
I would love the cookbook, looks very helpful! Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win!
katie at dekabyte dot com
Please count me in. I would love the Charlotte Mason book in particular. Thank you for giving these away! :)
I've heard great things about Charlotte Mason books!
I would love the bag! I actually have the cookbook. Great giveaway!
I love that bag so much! (Don't mind me, I'm just drooling on my keyboard) Please enter me!
I would like to be entered to win the tote bag or the Charlotte Mason Companion.
Michelle
www.northofthe49.com
michelle (at) northofthe49 (dot) com
I love all three but if I have to choose, I choose the bag. No, wait, I choose the cookbook. On second thought, I choose the Charlotte Mason book. You get the idea. Just sign me up. Thanks. :-)
I really just came to leave you a nice comment from a total stranger. :) But I might as well enter while I'm here, right??
I LOVE the JJill bag!!
I'm in Indiana, too! :)
I love the bag!
These are great! I would love to win any of these!!
I am a new homeschooling mom. I would love the Charlotte Mason Book.
Thanks
Ivy Vega
www.ivysmind.com
All three are wonderful--really!
Please sign me up for the Charlotte Mason book. I promise to give it loving home.
Oooh, I want all three! If I had to choose one I would pick Charlotte Mason.
Sign me up for any of them!!! You rock!
Heather
I'd love all three but am not picky. Great giveaways!
I love the Charlotte Mason Book!
I'd love to win the bag and the In Season cookbook! Very cool.
The bag or the cookbook look great!
I would love the Charlotte Mason book!
I'd love the cookbook. Thanks for the chance!
All three look great! We're planning on using CM when we start--but as our oldest is just 4, we have a bit still. : ) Cute bag--and the book will be great esp if we join a CSA (thinking about it).
Perosnally, I love the look of that tote!
The cookbook would be great since I am planning on expanding my garden this year!
I would like the CM book. I am a homeschool mom and have not read any of her books yet.
I would like to be entered in prize 1 and 2! Thanks!
I would love the bag!
I would love to win any of the three! I'm considering homeschooling, so the book would definitely be interesting and the bag is beautiful! mlciavola(at)yahoo(dot)com.
Oooh, cookbook or bag!!!
I would like to be entered in for all three. :D
The Charlotte Mason book would be wonderful, thank you!
I would love to win any of the prizes, but the Charlotte Mason book looks like it would be perfect for us. My little ones are not yet in school but I already know that I want to homeschool.
Would love one or two - thanks :)
I love J Jill! I love bags! Put them together and boy do I want this prize! Thanks for a great giveaway!
I would love either 1 or 2. Great giveaway!!
I would love the Charlotte Mason book, it's been on my wish list!
~Laura
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/duckygirl
I would like to be entered for all 3!
I love the bag - so cute!
We will begin homeschooling next year, and I would love the Charlotte Mason book! Great giveaway!
Oh, I'd love to win any of the three! Please count me in! Thank you!
I'm doing a giveaway on both of my blogs:
http://airforcefamily2007.blogspot.com
http://goddessofthehome.blogspot.com
I'll be doing a new giveaway everyday until Friday. Thought you might want to know.
Eden
I'd be interested in either the cookbook or the Charlotte Mason book. And I do promise the Mason book would go to a great home. My husband and I have been planning to homeschool our kids since before we were even ready to have them!
I like #1. monk5@charter.net
I'd love to be entered for the cookbook - I have met several mamas since I moved here who eat seasonally/locally and while I'm inspired to try it, it seems overwhelming - this would really help!
Thanks for doing this giveaway!
fizzledink (at) gmail (dot) com
I'd love the cookbook or Charlotte Mason book!
Count me in for the Charlotte Mason book please!
I would like either the cookbook or the Charlotte Mason book, please!
That bag looks great! I'm a homeschooling mom and that book looks really good too!
I'd also like to read/use the cookbook or the Charlotte Mason book.
I would love the purse or the cookbook! Thanks!
sign me up for prize number two! (the food book)
thanks!
Prize #1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just adore that bag!
Kelley
kaprahl @ sbcglobal.net
I'd love the cookbook or the CM book!
great contest - count me in to win any of the 3! :)
Love the bag. Thanks for such a great giveaway!
Please count me in for all three drawings.
Thanks for the giveaway!
Stop by my place to win a bath set & candles or one of two copies of a book I'm giving away.
Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings
(email in my profile or use the contact form on my blog)
Love the tote!
Count me in! I would LOVE that!!!
Thanks so much!!!
Nichole
nicholejordanblog@yahoo.com
http://blog.handmadebycole.com/
Thanks for the giveaway. The tote and cookbook look great. Thanks so much.
Count me in please. I would love the Charlotte Mason Book. Thanks!
I'd like the JJill bag or the Cookbook please! Thanks!
Love the pink bag!
Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance!
Please enter me for the Charlotte Mason book
What a beautiful purse. Please enter me for the purse please.
Sign me up for the cookbook. I would love that!
i love the tote but i would be thrilled with any of these gifts!! thanks
i love the tote!!!
I really love the purse
thank you
My son will be 5 next month & I would love the Charlotte Mason book! If I'm the winner, I promise to give it a good home! :)
OOoh, the tote or cookbook sound awesome. Well, so does the Charlotte Mason book. Okay, they all sound great. How generous of you. Thank you!
I love th JJill bag.
I would love to have the Charlotte Mason book! I've been wanting it for a long time, but I enjoy cookbooks, too, so either would be fine!
Thanks for entering me!
-Heather
I would love the cookbook!
I would love the purse or the cookbook! Thanks!
I'd love to win #1
LOVE the purse, please enter me! Thanks...
I love them all and would be happy with any of the prizes.
Kerri
I'd love either the bag or the book
I would love to have the Charlotte Mason book! Thanks
amenking(at)bellsouth.net
I would pick the cookbook.
Wendy Clark
clarksrfun@gmail.com
I would love any of the three! My only purse broke recently...we're trying to eat more seasonally...and lots of people have suggested CM techniques, and I don't know much about Charlotte Mason!
I love th J Jill bag and cookbook!
I would like the Mason book. Thanks! ( meg.wilson@gmail.com )
I'm open to anything, thanks!
I'd love the bag or the cookbook. I am trying to eat more seasonally, and I'm realizing I'm so out of touch, I don't even always know what's in season!
I love the bag as J. Jill is my favorite store--I can be comfy while home with my kids but still feel pulled together and not all slovenly. I haven't ever purchased any of their bags so I would love to be entered to win one.
Thanks-
Jenny
I'd love the Charlotte Mason book!
I am all about that bag!
I would like the Simply in season book.
taowyn (at) gmail (dot) com
Love the bag!!! Thanks
All great giveaways. My first choice would be the cookbook... second choice would be the bag.
Would love that bag or the Simply in Season book. Great prizes. Thanks.
All are great! Count me in for all three!
Thanks!
Camille
www.snaphappymama.com
Soo cute!! Id love to win any of the above. 1, 2 , or 3!
Love that bag! Thanks for entering me.
I need a new purse and am interested in learning more about Charlotte Mason. (I have too many cookbooks myself, LOL.)
I love the purse, but I'd also like the Charlotte Mason book.
I'd love any of the three. It's a fitting combination for me, and we'd likely be friends in real life! :)
Blessings,
Mary
please enter me for all of the contest. thank you
1, 2, and 3
what a hard choice :) i'd be happy with any of the three.
thanks for the giveaway,
missy
The cookbook is my favorite of the 3. Please count me in. Thanks!
The cookbook. I love its focus.
These are all great prizes & I'd be thrilled with any one of them. Thanks for the chance:)
Great prizes please count me in.
I like #1 and #2. Please enter me.
I love the bag - and the cookbook is interesting too. Thanks!
Some sort of randomness, huh? :) That made me smile. I'd love the bag or the cookbook, thanks!
I'd love the Charlotte Mason book! Thanks!
I would love to win your purse! Thank you so much for doing this for us, too!
ahiltzy@yahoo.com
I like all the prizes!
I would love the hand bag or the Charlotte Mason book!!!
The cookbook or the learning book would be great. We are just starting out! cbright@winford.com
Ooh, I'd love the bag or the cookbook!
I LOVE that bag.
I love the purse!
Thanks for the giveaway! What a great prize. I can't believe how many people are entered ahead of me. I doubt I'll win, but it's nice to visit your blog! Have fun this week. :-)
Lani
Custom, handmade greeting cards that you design yourself--all under $8:
www.justbeingnotesy.com
My blog:
www.thewoodenporch.blogspot.com
I would love the cook book. Just starting a seasonal garden and this would be great help!
prettybritty425@gmail.com
All three of those look great. Though I'd love to learn more about the Charlotte mason method, without forgetful library finds that is.
I'd love to have any of the three.
Thank you
I would love to have any of the three, but my 1st choice would be the Charlotte Mason book. I have three babies in heaven with Jesus. However, I am still clinging to my dream of being a homeschooling mom to a large family someday! Please enter me! ernestsgirl82@yahoo.com
All three look neat to me.
radiationchic(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'd love that purse, with the cookbook coming in second! ~Kat
wisdomseekers(at)verizon.net
I'd like the Charlotte Mason book or the bag. Probably the book most. Thanks!
I'd love the Simply in Season cookbook!
angela
lemostribe[at]comcast[dot]net
Count me in!!! Thanks!
Great prizes! Please enter me in the cookbook and the Charlotte Mason book. Thank you!
Count me in on any of these... I would love them all!
Great giveaways! As a homeschooler who is trying to eat locally and loves jjill any of these would be great!
Either the bag or cookbook. I already have the CM companion.
Oh ~ how nice ~ I want to win. Please count me in.
http://tonsofsons.wordpress.com/
I'd definalty have to say that bag. So cute!
Oh the bag is gorgeous.please enter me.thank you
I'd like to sign up for 1 and 2, thanks :)
I have been wanting that Charlotte Mason book for a long time so please count me in for that prize! :)
jocoiner@gmail.com
My mom would love that cookbook. Please enter me!
ashley
forhisglorytoo[at]comcast[dot]net
I would love the CM handbook. I hae been HS'ing for 2 years with CM and love it. I see such wonderful results in all four of my children.
Also thank you for your comment on my blog post "Thrifty Chair Covers"
Ooh I love 1 or 2!
Thank you for this give-a-way, I will put it to good use.
Mauve purse-yes, please, I love that color.
Cookbook also as new year's resalition was to eat healthier.
I'd like to win the Charlotte Mason book. Thanks for the drawing
Christy
neemee1974@yahoo.com
Choice #1: The Charlotte Mason book
Choice #2: Simply in Season
I'd love the bag - adorable!
Ooh! I'd love the purse or the cookbook!
I'd love the bag. Mine is dying a slow painful death, lol. I'd like it to be put to rest while it still has a little dignity left, lol.
Please enter me in all 3 drawings! Thanks!
Melissa
MamasBabiesx4@gmail.com
I'd love any of the items, but especially the Charlotte Mason book...my son isn't school-age yet, so I'm reading it up as much as I can to be prepared when we're ready to be "official homeschoolers!"
Thanks for the giveaways!
Well, they are ALL great prizes. But...I REALLY want to read Karen Andreola's book. Thank you for hosting! Leinani
www.heartofwisdom.com/PUREANDSENSIBLE/
I would love to win any! Thanks so much for a great giveaway!
That sounds like a great cookbook! Well, all three prizes look great, but I'd love the cookbook!
I'd love to win any of them! Especially the bag, I think. Or the cookbook. I don't know! Thanks!
I would like the bag or cookbook!
Wow. Definitely the bag! Please put my name in the hat! Thanks. :)
Either of the books would be great. Count me in!
Put me in for the bag and the cookbook!
dansan826 at yahoo.com
I would love to have any of the three, thank you so much!
kpuleski at gmail dot com
I'm just starting out homeschooling and would really appreciate and enjoy the Charlotte Mason companion book!
Thank you!
Angela
mybuttercup "at" cavtel "dot" net
I almost bought that cookbook a couple of weeks ago! And as homeschoolers just starting down the path, I'd love the Charlotte Mason book. Either book would be wonderful! Thanks!
I'd love to win any of your fabulous prizes :)
anastasia_falling@yahoo.com
Great contest, I'd love the J Jill bag.
i'd be happy with each of the items - especially the Mason book ;)
I would LOVE the Charlotte Mason book!!! LOVE it!!
Great!
JOYfully in Him,
Kelli
The purse or cookbook would be wonderful for me!!
all 3 of the prizes
The tote, please! :)
Sign me up for all three. :)
Thanks!
Please enter me for any of the prizes! Thank you!
Tami Parker
tparker002@centurytel.net
i would love to have the cookbook! i've been wanting to undergo a seasonal diet change and the book looks like a great start! thanks!
I would love the bag.
JJill is one of my *favorite* stores. That bag is fabulous! But so are the books! Especially the "Eating in Season".
I would love to win the leather bag. Thanks.
As a homeschooling mom of three I'd like the bag for our many trips to the library and the store and the Chalotte Mason book because I am leaning toward using this type of learning in the near future.
Sarah
SeekingHim@gmail dot com
www.homeschoolblogger.com/OhioSarah
I would like to be entered for all 3 prizes. Thank you for offering this!
laurabethgraham1@gmail.com
Would love the purse! color is so pretty!
I am a homeschool mom of three. I would love these giveaways. Please count me in.
I would like either of the books, thank you!
Love the J Jill bag!
Come on over and enter my giveaway when you get a chance! Just click my name ...
I love the pocket book! I am a pink lover. Thanks!
Would love the JJill bag - thanks for the giveaway!
please enter me for any of the 3 items - thanks for the contest
I love the purse and cookbook (I already own the Charlotte Mason book).
Thanks for the chance to win! :)
adashofsassitude (at) thesilvas (dot) com
Any of the prizes would be great!
Love the purse and the cookbook! Thanks!
I would love the Charlotte Mason book! Thanks!
The leather bag would be the best but I can always use more information about produce.
Please enter me for the Charlotte Mason book.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'd like a chance to win the Charlotte Mason book (am planning to homeschool our oldest DD this fall for kindergarten) and the J Jill purse. If I had to choose between the 2 in case you draw my name for both, I'd pick the Charlotte Mason book. Thanks for hosting! :-)
We would love to win prize #1 or prize #2. Prize #3 is so wonderful we already own that one so we'll pass on being entered for that drawing. GREAT prizes. :)
This is a great giveaway! Please enter me for the first prize!
Post a Comment