Thursday, December 27, 2007

Why am I Catholic? The Video.

I think most people know by now that one of my New Years 2008 Resolutions is to convert (actually its Re-Convert or Return might be the better word) to Catholicism.

The responses from most (ok, all) of my Protestant friends and family have been positive (at least to my face) with the most common question being-
"Why?"

The other day on Youtube, I came across this video. It answers that question in a very beautifully presented way. Me thinks rather than trying to explain myself, I'll just direct everyone here and let them see for themselves.




My apologies if you hate embedded videos. They aren't my favorite thing either, but this one was worth it.

2 comments:

david santos said...

I wish you a good end of 2007 and a good year of 2008.

Heather said...

Congrats on knowing what you want! I am happy that you are confident enough to make your decision! Go you!! :)