Monday, October 15, 2007

Va-ca-tion

This is gonna be quick 'cause I'm in a hotel room of hungry boys who just woke up and want to go down and terrorize the breakfast buffet before they can go back to body-sliding and boogy-boards.

This place is fun! A little overwhelming to me, but I'm with my most favorite guys in the entire world so I can deal with it. I went on two tube slides last night and the lazy river twice. Kiddos were laughing at me that I only went on two slides. THAT was plenty! I also hit both hot tubs. AHHHHHHH, now that is more my style! One of them is an indoor/outdoor tub and it was so cool to be able to sit outside in the cool fall afternoon in a tub of hot water.

I'm taking a pile of books and a note book poolside today and entertain myself while everyone else slip-slides the day away!

No comments: