Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Naming of The Skunk

My sister calls me last night and tells me how excited my 4 year old nephew was to see the pictures of the skunk on my blog yesterday. His daddy won him a toy skunk out of one of those claw game machines and now skunks are his favorite animal! How CUTE is that? I think his favorite animal last I knew were spiders and for awhile there he liked octopus, now its skunks!

So, I'm talking to them on the phone and I ask him to name our skunk. He named it "CutiePie".

Luckily, we have not seen nor smelled the likes of CutiePie in a week, so we think/hope/pray that he/she has moved on. We live in between a farm field and a woods so I'm sure little CutiePie found a much suitable habitation than underneath our little shed.

No comments: