Oh how I loooooooooove sleep. I love my warm, comfy sheets and fluffy down comforter. I love to lay there, snug and curled up in the dark, feeling the cold room air on my nose. I love to lay abed in the mornings, dozing, dreaming, talking to the Lord before my day begins.
I set my clock to the correct time rather than 20 minutes ahead. When the alarm rang this morning, ohhhhhhhh how I did NOT want to get out of bed right away. I will confess, I hit the snooze. :( However, I still count it as a positive check today as I only laid back down for 6 minutes and was up and out of bed before the alarm was to ring again.
I love sleep. If I had my own way I would sleep 10-12 hours a day. However, I am wondering (and this is why I started this little 30 day experiment) if my body really does require that much sleep or if it is a symptom of something else.
I've been reading a forum that I found when researching sleep and sleep habits. Its,hmmmmm,interesting. There is alot of info about early rising and sleep habits but it is all about getting less sleep so that one can be more productive and get more and more and more stuff done. I'm all about being more productive. I tend to be far less productive about things than I should be. However, there is this sense of.......drivenness.... in those discussions that I just don't seem to have.
Right now, I'm certainly obsessed about my sleep. I noticed this when I started doing Weight Watchers, the first couple of days I get just obsessed about food,points and eating then it goes away. It will be interesting to see if changing my sleep habits will follow the same pattern.
No comments:
Post a Comment