I've been friends with this beautiful,beautiful girl since she was 7 years old. She's now 18 and just a darling young woman. We haven't seen each other in well over a year, so it was SO good to spend the afternoon and evening with her and the rest of her family.


Nice face! You can't really see in the picture, but the girl is an artist with makeup. I brought out some of mine and let her have a go at my face. Glittery green eyeshadow, thick liner and blood red lips!! I'm thinking of letting her put a stripe of Fuschia in my hair when she gets back from her mission trip to India.

This gorgeous young woman (I can't keep calling her a girl, shes 20 years old!) is the older sister. I can't believe she's 20! She is just SO sweet and fun to be around. I love those 2 girls like they are my own!
No comments:
Post a Comment