Saturday, June 30, 2007

K.I.S.S.2

Relationship

Cultivate a closeness with God.
Practice regular hospitality.
Help each other, emphasize service.
Always speak the truth. Develop a habit of plain, honest speech. If you consent to do a task, do it. Avoid flattery and half-truths. Make honesty and integrity the distinguishing characteristics of your speech.
Don’t judge.
Reject anything that breeds the oppression of others.
Consciously seek to identify with the poor and forgotten. Start by visiting hospitals, prisons, and nursing homes.
Schedule “simple” dates with your spouse.
Teach your children.

All of my K.I.S.S lists are originally from here.

I like the 2nd point. We're definitely going to be practicing hospitality!!! Last I knew, the headcount for our party is over 50!!! Last night at 11pm, friends of our from out of town hit us up on IM to let us know they'd be coming. These dear folks are traveling an hour, across timezones even, to come to our party. I'm humbled and excited. We haven't seen each other in over a year, maybe 2. I'm charging up the camera party so expect LOTS of pictures soon!!!

No comments: