and I missed the sign-up deadline, I figured I'll just have my own little giveaway here on Chez Moi.
Here's what I'll be giving away-


One, very nice Vera Bradley purse.
- Here's the contest rules-
- If you want to enter, leave me a comment on this post, one comment per person please!
- Please leave me your email so I can notify the winner. Don't worry, I will moderate your email out of the comments, so I am the only one who will see it.
- Contest is open until Tuesday, July 31 10 am EDT.
- At 10 am EDT 7/31, I will close commenting and will have one of my children shout out a random number. So, if we have 50 entries, I'll tell him to "Pick a number between 1-50," or however many we end up with. Don't worry my teens don't read my blog, so it will be totally unbiased and random.
- I will post who the winner is and notify them buy email. I will ship the purse to the winner absolutely free of charge.
- Contest open only to US postal addresses only, sorry!
- PS, You DON'T have to be a blogger to win.
6 comments:
I'm number one!! I'm number one!! Interesting idea!! Again, you always amaze me!!!
Count me in, my friend! Looks like a good size to put more than purse stuff....diapers? wipes? fruit snacks. I can see it now!
Why yes, please!
ohmygosh that is so cute. i hope i win. :)
stop by my blog for a personalized scrapbook layout to frame or add to your books..
Oooh this would be awesome for my knitting. Please enter me, and thanks for coming by my blog. Good Luck. I'm drawing today :-)
Helloooo..You KNOW I'm in for this one! I would even come get it so you wouldn't have to ship it!!!!
Post a Comment