Not much writing going on around here lately. Got an email from a reader last night wondering if all was well here. It is. Everything is fine. I've just not had any desire to write lately.
We've been biking alot. We did a 6 mile ride a couple of nights ago. It was fun. We're hoping to do alot more riding this summer. Some very kind,gracious friends of ours gave us a tandem! Its a really nice bike. Hubby took it to the bikeshop last night to have a few repairs done on it. We are really looking forward to being able to ride it this summer. I love tandem riding!
Our goal for this summer is to get in shape and be able to ride up to Shipshewana, spend the night and ride back home. Hubby and I are planning on doing this in September, on our anniversary weekend. I already got the "ok" from my parents that they would come in and stay with the boys overnight so we can do it. I think its about 20miles one way. We can do it!
I've been busy driving my eldest son to orchestra and violin lessons. My neighbor also hired me to drive her daughter to her orchestra practices twice a week too. I'm in the car ALOT these days. :\
My nieces came over here for a visit yesterday. It was so nice to see them and spend some time with them. I think its been 2 years, maybe, since we last saw each other? Thats terrible. Especially since we only live 5 miles away from each other. They've grown up so much since I've seen them. They're both just gorgeous! and FUNNY! We laughed and laughed and laughed together. The oldest is 18. She graduated last Sunday and her open house (too which her father most graciously invited us to) is tomorrow. The youngest is 15. She's so sweet. She misses us. I can tell. We spent alot, ALOT, of time together after my mother-in-law died. Shes' a sweet girl. I miss her too. I really need to make the effort to spend some time with her this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment