Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Hummers

The hummingbirds are gone from the feeders.  They've been gone for a few weeks.  I think they left early this year.  Leaving early is supposed to be the sign of a hard winter to come.  My ma also told me that someone told her this winter is supposed to be a bad one.  No idea who told her this or where this person got their information.  We shall see.  I would not mind a bad winter. Last years was rather mild, not much snow.  Which is fine but I now own a dog that LIVES for snow so she was rather disappoint.

Beautiful day here today. Blue sky, sunshine but cool temp with a nice light breeze.  We have a toad living in our yard and he/she seems to be delighted by the weather too.  He/She has been out in the yard making quite the ginormous noise for such a little toad.

JB has volleyball again tonight.  The season is over in about a week and a half and I am so glad.  He works too much.  He'll be home early tonight for sure. NCIS starts its new season and he is so excited! 

I sound like such an old person chattering away about birds and weather and tv programs.  My mom used to tease my grandmom about her television shows.  I now tease her about tv shows.  That woman takes MasterChef soooo seriously! 

No comments: