Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Its Tuesday

and I am in the mood to write.

Lots going on in my house as usual. My oldest son is planning on moving out in about a month! I am so happy for him to finally be able to get out on his own and start living his own life. I am also sad to see him go. I'll miss him but I did not have my children to keep them and it is more than time for my young ones to venture out and make their way in this world, just as I did, just as everyone does. Bittersweet. It's a very bittersweet time in my life right now.

I love spring! The lilacs and apple trees are blooming, the grass is lush and green and growinggrowinggrowing! Tulips are up as are the johnnyjumpups we planted last year. My fingers are itching to get out and dig in the dirt again! The past 2 years have been full of changes and craziness and not knowing what the future holds and where we'll be. Heck, its still that way! Probably will be for awhile too! I haven't been in the mood to plant flowers or decorate the house and/or yard because,for awhile, we thought we were going to sell the house and move, so why bother?

I know we'll be staying here for at least another year or so and I figured I might as well enjoy my house and yard and make the best of it.

No comments: