My head hurts. I feel like I am going to barf. Being on the computer isn't helping much so I'll get off as soon as this posts. I've got about two hours to get through, then I can take some drugs and go to bed for the night.
I passed Algebra.
I passed ECE 101
I think I pulled a D in ECE 100
and I totally failed Sociology sole due to my refusal to write any of the required papers. I hate writing papers. I think my English class burned me out last semester and now I am just being a shithead and refusing to write college papers ever again. That 's why I got a D in ECE 100. I didn't write the papers. I hate writing papers. HATE IT. Love to write, HATE writing college papers. So it looks like academic/financial aide probation for me next semester. Like I care. My boys did great in all their classwork and that is what matters, not me. Or should that be not I?
1 comment:
I hated algebra the way you hate writing papers. I never had trouble with papers but math----oooh, I feel sick just remembering it.
I hope you get some good rest and feel better. Celebrate your achievements!!
Post a Comment