Friday, February 27, 2009

I really should be doing my schoolwork

but I'm not. I'm probably going to put it off until the very last possible minute like I always do. Its funny, 20 years out of high school and I do the same thing now in college that I did back then. I even told myself that I wasn't going to act like that this time around. Old habits die hard, I guess.

Kids are going out to a basketball game tonight, husband is bring home dinner and I am in charge of the cocktails. Which, on a normal Friday night would be fine but today, I am not feeling all that up to it. I think I might be getting a migraine, got a slight bit of headache and nausea. Ugh. I suppose some greasy food and booze will either make me better or worse. I'm slightly dizzy too. Which could be from not eating enough today but I don't feel like eating. Its just a vicious cycle.

I am so very,very glad that February ends this weekend. It tends to be my worst time of the year, mood-wise, and I am always very glad to see it go.

2 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

February has never been my favorite month. I like March better. It seems springier even though it is still winter.

Vodka Mom said...

Ah, so THIS is where procrastination lives. I'm getting out of here before he finds me.