
I don't know why I didn't try out for any school plays back in high school. I should have. Was going through some old pictures last night for my upcoming class reunion this weekend. Anyone have any good ideas on how to lose,ohhhhhh saaayyyyyy, 20 pounds before Saturday? No? Darn.
Good grief, was I ever really that young and THAT skinny? That's quite a rack I'm sportin' there for just being 15. Somethings never change. Look at how flat my tummy was and I think my thigh is smaller than my current upper-arm. You know, most hot young things pose on the hood of a sports car, right? Not me, I'm on the back of my dad's olive-green Chevette. LOL! A Chevette! It wasn't even ours, it was an unmarked police car.
It looked like this one but it was green. Good thing my dad had a Cop Desk Job, not sure you can chase down the bad guys in an 1981 Chevette. I learned to drive a stick-shift (badly) in it. Good times, goooooood times.I wasn't planning on entering this carnival at all. After I got this post up, I read my Google reader and found it, already in progress. I figure I might as well embarrass myself online in front of a bunch of total strangers. If you're gonna do it, do it BIG. At least that's what my daddy always used to say. (Clicking picture will take you to carnival hub.)
Ok, no it won't but clicking on this line will. Sorry 'bout that.

18 comments:
Just have fun! Funny pix~ don't you just love looking back and "reviewing" who you were and what you wish you still where!
Like I said just focus on the fun!
I always say "if you're going to be a bear, be a grizzly" and I am so glad you're a grizzly today. lol
We also had the Chevette only in brown. That was a seriously Klassy car, man.
My Sincerely 'Fro post this week is about my husband because I want him to let me paint the dining room purple. I pull no stops, my friend. No stops.
Http://adventuresofbrown.blogspot.com
I remember wearing matching top and bottoms back in the day!
Its so depressing that our skinniest times were wasted in jumpsuits, high rise stonewashed jeans, leggings, bodysuits,etc.!
Cute pic though!
Thanks for the comment...my mom will get a kick out of it!
LOL! I love this! So much fun.
I look back on my pics & wish I appreciated what I was then. Good grief.
Thanks for visiting me! You have me curious about dressing up as an ostrich. ;)
Thanks for joining in the fun! I cracked up at this picture! What is it about the age 15? I remember being very dramatic!
Thanks for sharing!
Now that is just too funny! You are adorable but that car... well not exactly a stud catcher! hahahaha....
Posing like Marilyn on a Chevette!!!! That had me giggling. I absolutely love it!
What would have made an even more risqué photo would be if you had been wearing that Olympic leotard you enjoyed so much. :)
Too funny, and yes, you should have tried out for drama.:)
So glad you decided to share! Too funny! Thank you for the smile. :)
Confessions of an Apron Queen
Funny pictures! Love the car too!
You look so cute! Way to work the camera!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today...glad to know I am not alone in my sickness, passion for Coca-cola!
Very dramatic pose. But aren't you glad you have that pic to remember 15?
LOL, I like your pic! It's true teenage girl pose. :)
I am raising a Drama Queen of my own. You chicks are high maintenance!
Jen
I was just as dramatic, dear. LOL
And I was in drama - even have a big 'ol gold "Thespians Int'l" on my high school diploma.
WOOHOO! LOOKIT YOU! ;) hehehe
I'd say if you only need to lose 20 pounds, don't worry yourself over it and just have fun! :)
Too too funny!
I was actually in quite a few plays in high school, but I have to say, I don't have any pictures like that. hahaha! I wouldn't have been able to pull that pose off at all with my 15 year old boyish figure and chicken legs. haha!
Post a Comment