This first picture I think was taken my Junior year of high school. 1986? 87?
If you squint past my shoulder you can see the little flippy ends. Look how looooong the back is.
Fastforward to 1992. The note on the back of this second picture says "3rd Birthday". That would be my oldest son there with me. My middle child would have not quite been a year old and I was probably just moments away from conceiving my youngest.
I like to call this one, "Mullet,permed". 'Cause if a mullet is sweet,perming it is even sweeter!
Thanks for joining me on this latest addition of

and since I can't get the pic to be clickable you'll have to click here to return to the 'Fro carnival. Sorry!
11 comments:
You killed me with mullet permed! We had a fancy name for that do, "The bi-level"
I'm so glad we said good-bi to that look!
That is just priceless. I wore a mullet for just about the whole 80's decade so I can say that! :-)
I totally noticed the flipped up ends, awesome! ;)
I am soo glad I avoided the mullet haircut! ahhaha
Oh mullet's that is one style I hope never comes back around. :)
Hahaha! Mullet: permed! LOL Had that one too ;)
When I permed my hair in junior high... well... let's just say that I WISHED it looked like your mullet permed. Instead I ended up with the dreaded afro. Sigh...
I did notice the flipped ends! And I love the term mullet-permed. Great stuff!
I had the sweet, semi-permed bi-level. Straight in the front (for proper feathering), permed in the back for ease of care!!
LOL, I didn't even know people permed mullets!
the mullet is truly epic.
Post a Comment