Monday, August 25, 2008

1st Day of School!!

2 of the 3 of my sons are now officially college students! I'm having abit of a hard time believing that I have college-age sons. Crazy. Here's some pictures of our morning.

Alex doesn't actually attend class until Friday morning but he's taking 3 online courses. Here he is,already getting started. Its just after 8am when I took this pic.
Andy getting ready to go. He didn't even need to pack his bag this morning. His father had it already for him the night before!

Andy,getting some last minute advice from his dad and dealing with a proud/weepy mom hanging on him and taking pictures!



He's smiling here but he was SUCH a grouch this morning. He's not all that happy about having to go back to school but we didn't give him a whole lotta choice in the matter.

There he goes.....
*sobs*

3 comments:

The Source said...

Awww...off to college. So different than the first day of kindergarten! My son began classes last week and LOVES it so far. Although he has much more homework than he ever imagined. I guess when a class only meets twice a week you have to expect to do most of the work on your own. Good luck to your boys!!

Anonymous said...

He looks excited :) Its ok. Everything will be ok! ;) now just be there to comfort me in a few years too ;)

Heather said...

awww...how cute!

Dozer was a friend's child...he fell into the lake in the backyard...